SCUBAPRO’s Seawing Supernova represents the next generation of powerful SCUBAPRO fins. Winner of the prestigious, internationally-recognised Red Dot Award for product design, the NEW Seawing Supernova is a step up from the Seawing Nova in performance, construction, fit and versatility. The proven Pivot Control Technology (PCT) works in tandem with the unique Auto-Adjust central panel to always provide the optimal angle of attack for the blade. The PCT hinges pre-set the blade in the 40° to 50° range that is ideal for converting kicks into forward motion. The flexible Auto-Adjust central panel then fine-tunes the angle of attack according to the strength of kick by counter-pivoting, providing a milder angle of attack for comfort when kicking gently, a more aggressive angle of attack when kicking at full strength, and anything in between. When it comes to frog and alternate kicks, the NEW twin-tip winglets increase control and markedly improve manoeuvrability. The Seawing Supernova’s innovative two-piece design, with blade and foot pocket moulded separately, makes transport easy, and with the optional full foot pocket the fin can be modified to handle any warm-water dive scenario. The new Seawing Supernova is the essential high-performance fin for avid recreational and professional divers seeking maximum speed, power and control in all diving conditions.
- Innovative blade shape produces more power, more speed and better manoeuvrability.
- Blade’s central panel membrane auto-adjusts the angle of attack based on kicking strength, providing easier kicking when cruising and maximum power when needed.
- Central panel Hydra Loop channels water flow rearwards for increased efficiency and thrust.
- Pivot Control Technology ensures that the most efficient 40° to 50° range of angle of attack is maintained.
- Twin-tip winglets improve control and manoeuvrability for excellent frog and alternate kicks.
- Two-piece design makes transport easy and increases versatility to handle any dive scenario.
- Blade and foot pocket are moulded separately with a durable Socket-Lock Connecting System that allows for easy assembly and disassembly.
- Key fob-style multi-purpose tool is included (25.550.001) for assembly and disassembly of the foot pocket and blade, along with a travel-friendly storage bag.
- Made of premium MonpreneR for long-lasting durability.
- Sold as an open heel set with open heel foot pocket and blade preassembled.
- Open heel foot pocket features an upgraded heavy-duty bungee strap that allows for micro-adjustments to accommodate different boot types.
- Full foot pocket (sold separately) is available for warm-water conditions that don’t require the wearing of a boot.
- Full foot pocket’s re-profiled heel-retention cup prevents slipping and chafing.
- Extended grip pads on open heel foot pockets provide an improved non-skid grip on wet surfaces.
- Compatible with coloured Scuba Skegs
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1 Pair of Seawing Supernova fins
- MFS Multi Tool
- 2 sets of Lock Plates
- SCUBAPRO Boat Bag
Het is mogelijk om de gesloten hiel pocket los bij te bestellen